Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue with my 700 raptor! I had no spark so I changed the CDI a few times, still had the issue so I changed the stator, coil and finally the wire harness. I was able to start it so I pu the bike back together and even put in a new battery, when I went to turn it on again no spark and I got the check engine light on again as I did last time which is 33 has anyone had this issue b4? The code states it could be the CDI, stator, coil or the neutral switch! When I turn the key it sounds like the fuel pump does click and it cranks as well but just won't turn on. Does anyone have any idea what else it can b??

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms is all I got from that link..
I'm having the same problem.. (No spark and code 33) This is a good Search, looks like a new wiring loom.

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
new wire harness is what I had to do last year

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mine threw a code 33 last year and I swapped out the coil and coil wire, Havent had a problem since...

·
Registered
594 Posts
sounds like you've changed everything but the neutral switch, I'd start there. It could also be a bad engine cut off switch, check it and the wires too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts