Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I got for the first time to try some running on my 2008 700r. I have big gun duals, open air box with unifilter and big gun power box. I tried to make some minor changes on mode 1 and mode 2 just to see if it would change anything and it started running weird, the led wouldn’t stay lit anymore and the idle was very rough. I managed to get it back to the standard settings and still having the same issue. After a couple times of firing on me now I lost everything. When I turn on the key I have nothing, no neutral light no fuel pump running nothing. Any help please! Fuses are good. I would post a video but not sure how.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Have you checked voltage on your battery? That could be your issue.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,587 Posts
Have you checked the fuses under the seat?

Check all of your electrical connections, one may be loose. Check the coil wire connectors and replace the spark plug once it cranks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys that I didn’t get back but it never notified me of any replies. I checked fuses, all good. I put the battery back on the charger and I was fully charged. It is in neutral.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Make sure your dual pipes didn't melt any wiring particularly the stator wiring bundle. If they are anything like mine I had to do some cable management to give some space from my exhaust.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Check the bundle of wires going to the stator on the drivers left side of the bike. I had to cut the factory ziptie and tuck and re-ziptie mine back quite a bit. My pipe would have destroyed all of them if I didnt. Hope it's not the case though man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts