Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recenlty put in a wiseco 11.1 piston bored 20 over and hot cams stage one cam.. now my bike doesnt run im getting air and spark but no fuel. bike ran fine before also i put straight gas in the cylinder and it fired up for a a couple seconds. my carbs have gas in them. i checked the bowl drain screw or whatever. is the anything else to check?

·
Master of the Electron
15,668 Posts
The pilot jets to see if they're plugged up.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright i will check that tomorrow. also i didnt check the valves clearances before installation or after. i also tried flooding the bike and then checking the plug. do you know the clearances on the s1 hotcams? i read some one sed .04 and .08 is this correct?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
alright i will check that tomorrow. also i didnt check the valves clearances before installation or after. i also tried flooding the bike and then checking the plug. do you know the clearances on the s1 hotcams? i read some one sed .04 and .08 is this correct?
If it fired up and ran when you squirted fuel, you definitely have a fuel issue, as Quad says check the pilots for dirt, especially if it sat for more then a couple weeks with fuel in the carbs...............
Valve lash specs are intake .0035" and Exhaust .0055'' inches..........:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.