Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where have you visited and how you liked it compared to other riding places :3question: :3question:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn, i guess nobody in the n.e. has ever been to any of these :3question: :3question:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Not yet just got my Rappy in Nov. and my riding buddies are not reliable and every time I plan a trip they bail. Planning paragon in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
loose nutz said:
damn, i guess nobody in the n.e. has ever been to any of these :3question: :3question:
I need to get out more bro !! This summer my entire vacation will be spent riding the 12 and the Raptor.. :thumbsup:

I want to check out Paragon and Rausch Creek.. 8)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
H.McCoy trails are some I planned on hitting up this year, ..you know what kind of restrictions they have on the trails..alcohol, noise limits, spark arrestors,..ect.?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big Mike said:
rt said:
H.McCoy trails are some I planned on hitting up this year, ..you know what kind of restrictions they have on the trails..alcohol, noise limits, spark arrestors,..ect.?
http://www.trailsheaven.com/about/trailrules.aspx
all i know is if the road doesen't have painted lines you can ride down the road in wv........you can pull up to mcdonalds drive through and even get served... thats my kinda place.........

·
Registered
207 Posts
i have been to several H&M trail heads ive been to tower city, the cove, taskers gap michaux, paragon, rausch creek, tomahawk mx park and southern md atv park and this is the order i rate them

Hatfield and Mccoy WV
paragon PA
rausch creek PA
tower city PA
the cove VA
taskers gap VA
michaux PA
tomahawk mx park WV
southern md atv park MD

ive ridden all these places several times and this is from best to worst all around riding

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have been to Paragon, Rausch Creek, Englishtown Raceway park MX, and Jack Frost/Big Boulder. Paragon is the best so far for trails. Rausch is fun, and E-town is unbelievable (no rocks soft dirt)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sahara sand plant Meteor Motorcycle club) in the Atlantic Grand Prix series, down is Eagleswood Twp in NJ has a hare scramble. Sand and gravel pit. I was on my KFX 700 with my bud on his kfx400 next to me and my brother on his z400. I would recommend this race out of all the races. Also raced the Rausch Creek GNCC on my Yam Warrior in 2003.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts