Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for people to ride with in WI or UP (escanaba area?) I'm living in Appleton WI for the summer which is about 30 min from Greenbay. Want to go riding but don't want to go on my own. PM me if you are interested in riding some weekend.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I finnally got my raptor home from Colorado. I insalled an LED light on it . and I want to test it out. probably going to go to Dunbar-Goodman trails tonight. Don't really want to ride alone but can't get anybody to go. If anybody is up for an afternoon/evening-night ride(I know short notice)
let me know
Dan McCoy
920 948-4639

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I finnally got my raptor home from Colorado. I insalled an LED light on it . and I want to test it out. probably going to go to Dunbar-Goodman trails tonight. Don't really want to ride alone but can't get anybody to go. If anybody is up for an afternoon/evening-night ride(I know short notice)
let me know
Dan McCoy
920 948-4639
Well went ridin last tuesday. From 6-10pm including 2 stops @ bars for a soda and 2 stops for fuel I put on 87miles. This thing rips!!! And my 12" led lights up the woods. If anybody wants to ride this Friday thinking about going to Antigo trails or could go to Dunbar Goodman again. Can cover alot of ground by yourself. But it's alot more fun with somebody else along. (a little more notice) I've got to work 12hrs thurs night but I get done @ 7am and will stay up to ride all day and into the evening. If someon wants to go. Hopefully an oldman like me can keep up.
Let me know if anybody wants to go.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Well went ridin last tuesday. From 6-10pm including 2 stops @ bars for a soda and 2 stops for fuel I put on 87miles. This thing rips!!! And my 12" led lights up the woods. If anybody wants to ride this Friday thinking about going to Antigo trails or could go to Dunbar Goodman again. Can cover alot of ground by yourself. But it's alot more fun with somebody else along. (a little more notice) I've got to work 12hrs thurs night but I get done @ 7am and will stay up to ride all day and into the evening. If someon wants to go. Hopefully an oldman like me can keep up.
Let me know if anybody wants to go.
Anybody?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts