Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pacific Northwest Raptor Rally 2019 is May, 16 - 19 at Winchester Bay Oregon, Half Moon Bay campground and surrounding area.

Everyone is invited, who's in? Anyone want to come cross country? LMK.

Lots of activities planned this year as well as vendor support with lots of give-always and a chance for the grand prize.

Show and shine last year will be hard to beat. {I hope Troy's ready!), lol.

New this year will be a chili cook off.

Check the Facebook page for more info. Any questions, I can help.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any other events more in the Midwest? I’m 1900 mi from this one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think there's one in Michigan, but I don't know any dates. But, it only takes one person to start one, then it will grow each year.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Every one is welcomed, and very much for the family. You don't even need a Raptor. Any off road bike will work to join the festivities.

Family dune rides, advanced dune rides, poker run, scavenger hunt, RC races, chili cook off, meet & great, swap meets, show & shine, photo shoot, camp fires with refreshments, BIG BBQ, and of course the raffle.

Did I miss anything??

YEP, I did, NEW this year will be a night run. Get your lights working. And there will probably be some drag racing.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Every one is welcomed, and very much for the family. You don't even need a Raptor. Any off road bike will work to join the festivities.

Family dune rides, advanced dune rides, poker run, scavenger hunt, RC races, chili cook off, meet & great, swap meets, show & shine, photo shoot, camp fires with refreshments, BIG BBQ, and of course the raffle.

Did I miss anything??

YEP, I did, NEW this year will be a night run. Get your lights working. And there will probably be some drag racing.

Sans monsoon, I guarantee there will be drag racing 👍

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sans monsoon, I guarantee there will be drag racing 👍
You're right, BUT will your new build beat that girl with the pastel bike from last year, haha?? Sorry, not girl but woman!

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plenty of camp spots available on Triangle Road. Who's coming? Morph, you're invited again this year, as well as anyone else. Matt, you can bring Booze. Just let me know who's interested and if I can help.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
You're right, BUT will your new build beat that girl with the pastel bike from last year, haha?? Sorry, not girl but woman!
My new build may be there for show and shine, but it won’t be capable of running on the hill.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My new build may be there for show and shine, but it won’t be capable of running on the hill.
What do you need to make it run?

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
What do you need to make it run?
Oh ittl run.
Needs 300’ of flat groomed track with a decent length for shut down and someone to check my fuel.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The vendors are being contacted and donations are coming in. I can't let the cat out of the bag yet, but something BIG is gonna happen this year. You'll need a raffle ticket or two for it, so save your money.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The schedule of events has been released. You can see it on the facebook at Northwest Raptor Rally 2019.

You can also sign up to volunteer to help fill needed positions. And you get a special raffle ticket for each.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The vendors are being contacted and donations are coming in. I can't let the cat out of the bag yet, but something BIG is gonna happen this year. You'll need a raffle ticket or two for it, so save your money.
The cats out of the bag!! On the grand prize table this year will be a pit/camp quad, for you or share it with your kids. We on the committee have talked about it for a few years, and now it will happen. A Yamaha Raptor 90, 4 wheeler. Thanks to Cuervo Racing, NW Combustion, ATV Parts Central, and Florence Yamaha. Please support these vendors with your needs. Tickets will be sold at the NW Raptor Rally event. See all the information on the facebook page.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's just over a month away. t web2007 is working on his new drag bike. Will it be ready in time, and will he dethrone his girl, J.C. who won the Show & Shine last year?

The "T" shirts are ready to pre-order between now and April 20. Some will be available at the rally, but put in your order now for the best selections and sizes. View them on facebook.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Three weeks to go, who's ready?? I know I have lots to do.

"T" shirt order are in and sent to be printed. If you didn't order, there will be a limited amount and sizes at the rally.

·
10,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two week countdown. I'm not ready, lots of things to do on the new rig, truck and trailer. BUT, I'll be there the whole week. Plan to leave May 11th and pick up donations on the way down. Then arrive on May 12. Quick Silver will be there on May 11.

One of the members has a Cuervo motor in his new drag bike making over 114 HP. My wife says "I hope he lives"! What's that they say, "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!"

Please see the facebook page for the contributing vendors and support those that give back to the sport.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sounds like it'll be fun,please post lots of pics for those of us who are too far away to attend:crying I think its about 7,500 miles from me:crying

1 - 20 of 31 Posts