Raptor Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Correction it's 4,707 miles from me :crying Post lots of pics please:grin

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Man i really wish i could go. My mom is coming to town and really screwing things up
Bring her along, there's fun for the whole family. The big day is Saturday with the dinner, raffle and give-always. I have room for a extra rig if you come. Let me know if I can help.
Larry

·
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bring her along, there's fun for the whole family. The big day is Saturday with the dinner, raffle and give-always. I have room for a extra rig if you come. Let me know if I can help.
Larry
Thanks ! I really appreciate the offer however, i dont know if my mom would want to do a 6 hr car ride shortly after a 10hr plane ride. Or how i would survive with my wife and mother in the same car for 6hrs. I will talk to them about it. I have a little trailer for my quad but i need a tune for my bike still and i haven't been able to find a map for my set up yet. I know there has to be a bunch of maps out there but i think i am just bad at finding it lol.

·
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I need a tune for my bike still and i haven't been able to find a map for my set up yet. I know there has to be a bunch of maps out there but i think i am just bad at finding it lol.
Most tunes are generic. Air in, air out. Find one on Dynojet website that closely matches your intake and exhaust. You'll find a few different ones, try them till you get one that runs good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Most tunes are generic. Air in, air out. Find one on Dynojet website that closely matches your intake and exhaust. You'll find a few different ones, try them till you get one that runs good.
Yea what is killing is the plus 3 tb. I am able to get one for my exhaust and intake but i am having a little more trouble finding one with a bored out tb.

·
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yea what is killing is the plus 3 tb. I am able to get one for my exhaust and intake but i am having a little more trouble finding one with a bored out tb.
Give Cuervo Racing a call. He has helped many people. If you have anything to buy give him your business.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks ! I really appreciate the offer however, i dont know if my mom would want to do a 6 hr car ride shortly after a 10hr plane ride. Or how i would survive with my wife and mother in the same car for 6hrs. I will talk to them about it. I have a little trailer for my quad but i need a tune for my bike still and i haven't been able to find a map for my set up yet. I know there has to be a bunch of maps out there but i think i am just bad at finding it lol.
Put wife and mother in car,you sit on quad in trailer with your bike kit on and headphones in:devilsorted:devil

·
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Northwest Raptor Rally 2019 was a great success. Lots of donations and vendor participation for the raffle with really good prizes, and one lucky person rode away with a new Raptor pit quad. Check out the facebook page as pictures will be posted as they become available.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts