1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Questions via pm to: Gas it or AaronFDL

Cut off date is the April 24th for ordering
sponsor cut off is April 22nd

FDL Racing wanted me to let you guy know upfront that prices went up a little from last year due to a few things. First is the artwork was a little more intense this year. But we came out with a great looking design that can be reused for the front. The shirt is now a 4 color design on the front and 5 colors on the back. Every screened color drives costs up a little. And finally cotton shirt prices have gone up considerably this year.

With that all being said let's get on to the good stuff ordering. Last year FDL had a few issues with the ordering on their web site program so this year they would like to do the ordering a little different.

t-shirts, no-sleevers, and tank tops - $20
long sleeve t-shirts - $24
hoodies - $35
raptor pack (t-shirt, hoody, sticker) $55
all items sized 2x-3x add $2 and all items 4x plus add $4 per item

colors-please specify the color of shirt you want. Brandon said as long as you dont
get too crazy (i.e. standards red, black, blue,)
the only color that will not work is white with this design.

Questions via pm to: Gas it or AaronFDL

Payments via paypal to: [email protected]
- everyone can specify color/size/style in the comments section and we'll leave it up to them to make sure the total price is correct. Any other payment methods needed can be arranged by pm'ing one of the FDL crew.

Shirt front

Shirt back (could have a few changes with sponsor logos between now and rally)

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
:DYay! This means we're get'n closer to the rally. I'm diggin the "Raptor Pack". :beer:Thanks to all who had part in this. Shirts look awesome. Cant wait to see everyone wearin' 'em at the Rally.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Hells ya ill be ordering me up some stuff. the wife wants to know if pink is possbile?

·
Super Moderator NW Raptor Rally Coordinator
1,379 Posts
Looks like 1 blue, 1 black and one black M for the wife and some extra shirts ontop of that. Way cool.

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Double check ordering dates because FDL needs a little bit more time.

Cut off for shirt ordering will be April 24th

Sponsor logo cut off will be April 22nd Also sponsor logos will be finalized and changed to match the list Chris has. So if your not on the list and want to be please contact ORdunner

·
Registered
376 Posts
Just wondering... but on the front of the shirt, y do the rear plastics look like theyre sitting on top of the swingarm? :lol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Actually I'm glad someone else noticed cause I saw it a while ago. Changes in progress so don't fret boys, it'll be all sexied up before it hits your shirts.

·
Registered
671 Posts
This event started as a hand full of 700's. And what 700r logo?
Brandon, myself and cocktail350 we would like XXL longsleeve in yellow (just kidding)i'll take red, the GF would like XL hoodie in blue. can i sent check like last year?
thanks,brad

·
Registered
69 Posts
Brandon, myself and cocktail350 we would like XXL longsleeve in yellow (just kidding)i'll take red, the GF would like XL hoodie in blue. can i sent check like last year?
thanks,brad
talking about the 700R logo on the rider

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice eye, i was still seeing rider in race garb and not street clothes,
Aaron i would be neat to see last years shirt on him ........but deadlines are close.
brad

·
Registered
342 Posts
thanks,brad
You can order whatever color you want Brad... even yellow. lol Checks are fine for anyone who doesn't have Paypal. Please pm your order to me or AaronFDL and send check to: FDL Racing PO box 1022 Aberdeen, WA 98520

For those lookin to order pink, please bare with us a minute. We're waiting for a callback from the supplier about the pink hoodies being in stock. We've had a problem with that color before. Thanks all.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts