Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Oh man I really want to go. Its quite a drive for me from Boise Idaho though.... :( I will have to see what I can do...

·
Its all about the trophy!
2,507 Posts
Its only an 8-9 hour drive from boise if you go thru John day instead of burns. And over Santiam pass instead of willamette pass. Both dirrections have some windy sections but a LOT better scenery, and a few less miles. IMHO

·
3,031 Posts
I really am seriously considering it :grin_nod: I would really like to make it to a rally and this one would be the closest.
I am going to see if I can make it happen :thumbsup:

·
3,031 Posts
digitalhearing said:
Buck said:
I really am seriously considering it :grin_nod: I would really like to make it to a rally and this one would be the closest.
I am going to see if I can make it happen :thumbsup:
It's no longer an option Buck---------> you're comming 8)

Grant
OK..... :( :lol:

·
3,031 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Buck, your drive is a couple hours shorter than mine....you can do it :) :thumbsup:
I'm definitely going to try! its kinda hard cuz i haven't yet settled into a career where I can get vacation time and all, But if there is a way for me to do it I will be there :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator NW Raptor Rally Coordinator
1,379 Posts
We have some space open in the second group camp so lets fill it up, Last year was way fun and I expcet this year to be great as well. I have a new camera and hope to get some great shots of all the people that make it, I will also post some of the photos after the ride.

To all that have responded Thank You and Please update me if there are changes so i can update the list.
Chris Tribe

PS if anyone needs a reservation # or more information please PM me. The 2 group sites are paid for and locked in.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I will be coming down but probably day tripping it. The race hill at Winchester is quite a ride from camp.....I feel bad for the guys that are running Marvins, lol

·
Registered
738 Posts
Superman is the only hill long enough for Grant to get out of second gear ;) and it is on the very southeast corner.

With about 4 780cc+ bikes out there, Banshee hill will be interesting......Mike will be riding a wheelie all the way up that hill! :thumbsup: And i bet Randy will be the last one to chop power! :lol:

BTW, Randy........you are banned from backing down any tree chutes this trip! :confused: I damn near got emphasema climbing back out of that hole....

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
RaptorNUT said:
Superman is the only hill long enough for Grant to get out of second gear ;) and it is on the very southeast corner.

With about 4 780cc+ bikes out there, Banshee hill will be interesting......Mike will be riding a wheelie all the way up that hill! :thumbsup: And i bet Randy will be the last one to chop power! :lol:

BTW, Randy........you are banned from backing down any tree chutes this trip! :confused: I damn near got emphasema climbing back out of that hole....

Roger that....lesson learned, never back into a hole with reverse engaged :crazy: What a brain fart that was :confused:

So...were gonna play chicken on Banshee Hill :woot: Count me in, I might have a chance of winning that one :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
RaptorNUT said:
I will be coming down but probably day tripping it. The race hill at Winchester is quite a ride from camp.....I feel bad for the guys that are running Marvins, lol

Hey you need to camp with us nut......I'm gonna get you drunk and race you up Banshee hill :lol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
RaptorNUT said:

Roger that....lesson learned, never back into a hole with reverse engaged :crazy: What a brain fart that was :confused:

So...were gonna play chicken on Banshee Hill :woot: Count me in, I might have a chance of winning that one :grin_nod:
If I can make it I'll bring my son who can ride a wheelie all the way down Banshee hill on my raptor.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Me? Drunk????? Not bloody likely!! :lol:

I keep my eye on my beverage at all times when i am hanging with YOU! :confused: :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts