Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i've got a nx nitrous express kit and i was wondering where people are injecting the sprayer well the little metal piece that the nos and the gas goes into where is sprays into the motor so if you know where or got any pics plz post them and how big of a nitrous jet would you put in it?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I don't have any pics but, the Fogger nozzle is placed in the intergal cast intake manifold as close to the intake valves as possible. You drill and tap the manifold and install the fogger nozzle The left side of the manifold is about the best spot for it.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
So you mounted the nozzle in the rubber boot? Any sealing problems?
I was actually talking about further down, drilling and tapping into the intergal cast intake tract as close to the head as possible.

·
Registered
163 Posts
im goin to do the same thing i was just thinking ....of place it before the on the intake hose....also what size jet are u guys using.....and do u have a in line fuel pump...or t of the stock fuel pump.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
882 Posts
the nitrous express kit I bought came with an external fuel pump..and yes you need it..also I had a problem with the fuel pump leaking so I bought a fuel cock for a positve shut off...oh and I am using the 10hp nozzle but will up to the 15 soon

·
Registered
882 Posts
havnt dyno'd her with the nos but a tank is only 10-14 bucks for a fill up and its 2.5 pounds..with a 10hp jet it lasts about 4-5 runs in the 8th..also depends on the driver..I engage her from 3rd on

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
cool, I hunt with my raptor (ride it to the deer stand) maybe I will get some NOS and do the Drive by with pistol deer hunting or put a cage on the front of the raptor and ride them down :confused:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Talljess said:
havnt dyno'd her with the nos but a tank is only 10-14 bucks for a fill up and its 2.5 pounds..with a 10hp jet it lasts about 4-5 runs in the 8th..also depends on the driver..I engage her from 3rd on
He also hits the purge button a lot ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
so with the fuel added seperate, you don't change your programer settings :3question:..............pretty much just on demand right?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys i wasnt sure where to injecet it i use to have it on my yfz and thats about where i injected it on there too.........i plan on puttin about a 30-35 shot on it! and does neone know if there is any alky injectors for the 700s yet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts