Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Raptor 700r se
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am with my old brain trying to redo my entire bike. I know I should have done it one thing at a time. But the whole thing is pretty much apart now. I just am not sure of these parts. Washers, seals, plastic bearings etc. Some are concave washers. Might be from new steering stem too.
Photograph Product Red Font Line
Photograph Product Red Font Line
Purple Pink Eyewear Violet Red
Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design
I just don't want it to fall apart on me flying down the road at 70 mph. Anyone steer me in the right direction?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
If you go to Partzilla, Motosport, or Rockymtnatv, you can look at the parts diagram in the oem section.
It will show you an exploded veiw of every assembly, and the order the parts go in.
If you look at the swingarm diagram it will show you all the seals, washers, bushings and bearings in line and in the order they fit into the swingarm.
Check with the manufacturer of your aftermarket swimgarm, but all the bearings and parts should install the same as stock.

·
Registered
2019 Raptor 700r se
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So it looks like the "thrust?" washers are for the Axcalibar axle. Lonestar does not have install video, but I found a nice video featuring the axle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts