Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a raptor 700r 2020 bike was running prefect then I stopped turned the bike off and then the bike would not start back up sounded like the bike was not getting no fuel then check fuse box and found EFI fuse blown. The fuel pump does not Engage when you turn the key on I can usually hear the fuel pump kick on before but dont hear it no more. ANY THOUGHTS?!?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Fuel pump. To be sure pull the hood and the tank cover, unplug the fuel pump, replace blown fuse and turn the key on. If the fuel pump is bad the fuse won't blow.

The factory one on my 19 lasted 3 rides.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thank you and I seen that the 2019 fuel pumps have been having problems. Do you think I should bring it into a warrant place or just go buy one?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The 700 Raptor only has a 6 month factory warranty, unless you bought an extended warranty.
If yours is still under warranty, absoloutely bring it back.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Guess it depends on how bad you want to ride it and how long the dealer will take to fix it. For me the cost is pretty small and just a couple to a few days to get it to your door and you're riding again. I myself wouldn't waste the money on a factory one, they don't seem to be very dependable as of late. You can spend a lot less and get a more reliable pump from anywhere else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts