Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
------------------------------------------NEWS FLASH---------------------------------------Post whoredom has just rose to new heights.Flybry aka brain has hit the mark of 2000 post. it was a costly effort buy his employer to suffer through all the painstaking task of getting work done. as he leared into the office to see brain hard at work on the computer.little did he know he was posting pictures of his snake, instead of checking credit app's or doing devious deeds to outher post whores.drycus was seen fearlessly cooling down the site to keep it going. as mad dog kept an eye on the context.the dreadful day came when it happened. it was seen buy all outher employees that when brian turned on the computer the site was down. a dull look came upon his face,and the words "damit randy"!! and then a loud thud !! he was out. randy ( his boss ) painstakely ran for the smelling salt. a 400 hundered pound mullet wearing bitch walked by and passed gas , he sprang to his knees and relized life is back to normal. as he ran to the office. he noticed drycus had saved the day. and all is well
so congrat's brian we'll be soon to follow in the greatnest of post whoredom

·
Registered
833 Posts
Re: NUMBER 2000

love the forum but i don't know if i would be that proud of 2000 posts or 10 days of my life ;)

·
Registered
22,016 Posts

Good synopsis Webb.

Thank you.

Actually, there are lots of slow times. Contrary to belief, I do get quite a bit of work done. We have been short handed due to a co-worker being in the hospital for two weeks....He cut his foot on a float trip, and got into the water AFTER doing so. Doctors believe he has some kind of infection caused from the water in the Illinois River located near Tahlequah <Tal-eh-Kwah>. He's had an almost constant fever of 103F for almost two weeks.

I'm even at work on my day off to help out because I'm so DEDICATED.

:bs:

~Brian

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Flynbyu said:
Good synopsis Webb.

Thank you.

Actually, there are lots of slow times. Contrary to belief, I do get quite a bit of work done. We have been short handed due to a co-worker being in the hospital for two weeks....He cut his foot on a float trip, and got into the water AFTER doing so. Doctors believe he has some kind of infection caused from the water in the Illinois River located near Tahlequah <Tal-eh-Kwah>. He's had an almost constant fever of 103F for almost two weeks.

I'm even at work on my day off to help out because I'm so DEDICATED.

:bs:

~Brian
HOPE HE'LL BE OK !! we know your only their to use your new phone

·
Registered
22,016 Posts

04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Flynbyu said:
Raptorboy is the Duece Bigelow of post whores...He whores it out CHEAP.

:lol:

~Brian
lol..i just be taypin shitzz in lol no matter if anyone can read it are not ha lol.. :thumbsup:
taypin shitzz in lol no matter if anyone can read it are not = 2014 posts <currently>

:lol:

~Brian

1 - 20 of 282 Posts