Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, hope everything has been going great. Looks like Chris and the boys have one heck of a rally planned for us this year and the sponsor list is full of some great builders yet again. Thanks to all the sponsors for their donations for the raffles and giveaways. Also thanks for attending to come meet, greet, and mingle with the people that keep your businesses alive.

It's t-shirt time again and I'd like to say that this year we'd like to get back to basics and keep our art for the shirts simple this year. Last year there were a couple hickups that we're hoping to forego for Raptor Rally 2012.

COLORS AVAILABLE: Black, Royal blue, and Gray. The Hoodies are heather(light) gray and the t-shirts are charcoal(med/dark) gray. The charcoal gray hoodies are ugly trust me.....

ARTWORK: The front of the shirts will basically be the same as last year with the exception of a year/date change and removal of the words "5th anniversary".

On the back we'd like to keep it simple and NOT have a big detailed peice of art that takes away from the sponsor's logos. After all, they are the reason this rally can take place. THANKS TO THE VENDORS/BUILDERS!!!

PAYMENT/ORDERING: This year we'll be changing our store on fatdrunklogger.com to incorporate the Raptor Rally t-shirts as we did for the 2010 rally. Our site accepts Paypal only at this time and any other payment type will need to be cleared with me(gas it) or Aaron(AaronFDL) via email or pm. Thanks to all who support the rally and we'll do our best to keep the shirts going as a staple of the event.
If an order is made via email or pm, you can pay with CHECK by sending it to: FDL Racing PO Box 1022 Aberdeen, WA 98520

Link for ordering: This should be up and running by March 1st http://fatdrunklogger.com/store.php

p.s. there may be something in the works for embroidered rally shirts this year

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Updated with designs.

Front

Back

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks boost. We may have to change it tho cause we're changing our store before starting rally ordering. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Brad hasn't made it here yet so I will post this for him.

He will vote on YELLOW!!!!!

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Yamaha Blue...of course!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Received pics from Brandon Moore @ Ramsey Waite Co. today. Thanks for the awesome pics Brandon! With these kick ass pics of the brand new Raptor versions we'll have some sample art up in no time. Stay tuned...

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Not a white T shirt fan myself...:eek:....and it seems like all my ATV shirts are black....lol....sooo, I would like to see a light grey or light tan color included.....JMHO !

~ Sandaddy 8)

`

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
My girl votes HOT PINK for the ladies.

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
I'd like to see a light grey. imo. cant wait to see what you guys are coming up with for the artwork. any teaser pics?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm thinking................................mmmmmm......YES i'll take yellow! sweat shirt this year.
brad

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PINK???????????? LOL We may just have to do pink as a color for the women then do black, blue and another.

Personally, I'm into the gray too this year but not the super light gray. We do alot of medium gray shirts for FDL and the color is great. The rally art would look good on it.

NO on the teaser pics cause we'll be posting the preliminary art soon. We're not gettin real crazy with cartoons this year. lol

Would anyone be interested in the Raptor Rally front artwork embroidered on a sweatshirt or quarter zip(nothing on back)? We are in the process of digitizing it now. It's 17k stitches!!!! A normal left chest logo is 9k. lol

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
I'd be down for a hoody with the logo embroidered on the front. Maybe even a flex-fit hat or beanie??...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd be down for a hoody with the logo embroidered on the front. Maybe even a flex-fit hat or beanie??...
Ya, thought about all those things. Black beanies/hats would look cool. The embroidered stuff would cost a lil bit more so we've removed the dates/year so they'd be good every year.

·
Sand blasting your paint is my specialty
954 Posts
Everybody check out post number 2. It's updated with the current design for this year.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts