Raptor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks for posting that up boost. I suck at postin pics. lol

I hope everyone likes the back like that. We had Brandon from Ramsey Waite hook us up with some cool pics of all the new Raptors for this year and they look great. We still have a few sponsor logos to get our hands on then they'll be added. Would anyone make changes?

The shirt ordering info/pricing will be on the FDL site asap.

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
Are the sweatshirts gonna be the 'direct to garment' photo quality like the t-shirts last year? What about a hat or beanie thing? :beer:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Not really diggin' the design in my opinion.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Back looks great. Keep the sponsors happy as they really put a lot of prizes and support into making this a great event. Thanx guys.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ok ya'all our store is down right now on fatdrunklogger.com to revamp for rally stuff. It'll be up asap.

If you'd like to go to our site there's a reminder button you can click on to enter your email and it'll automatically let ya know when it's ready for orders. Thanks everyone!

PS.... That's not the finished product Joe. We just wanted a different direction this year is all. If you have specific comments please feel free to post away.

·
Registered
555 Posts
what's the latest on the t-shirts for the rally?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
We're shopping best price now and should have on our site very soon. Sorry for the delay but we're looking for the best price. The hoodies and tees have to be 100% cotton to do direct to garment printing and as you may know, cotton has gone way up.

Beanies will be available in fleece but not sure of colors yet. Hoodies and quarter zips will also be available with FRONT ARTWORK ONLY with no year/location specified.

·
Super Moderator NW Raptor Rally Coordinator
1,379 Posts
Shirts look great and you know I will get 2 or 3 of each and then some like always.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks Chris!

Ok ya'all we have to make a change for the better here. The t-shirts will be as shown in boost's post with the direct to garment printing and the pics of the bikes on the back.

We REALLY wanted to do the sweatshirts in that fashion too but after thorough investigation we've found that it's very very costly to use the DTG method with hoodies. This is because it's not done very often and the hoodie material squirms when being printed and some are ruined in the process.

If it's ok with everyone we'd like to remove the bike pics, upsize the NWRR lettering on top, and upsize the sponsor logos a lil bit more. Doing it this way will keep the cost where we all want it to be and they'll still be very cool hoodies.

Remember, this change is only for the hoodies. The t-shirts will be direct to garment printed as they were last year. WE WILL be offering embroidered Flex fit hats and beanies too!!

Also, we invite everyone to visit our site at www.fatdrunklogger.com and click on the link that will allow us to notify you as soon as the ordering page is available for the Raptor Rally stuff. Thanks all

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Will you post to New Zealand?:)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Yeah sorry I meant I'm keen to buy one if your willing to send at my cost to New Zealand.

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Just my 2 cents worth, Black #1, Navy Blue #2, Gray #3, Yellow #2,262,865 ..lol

great Job guys worthy of me drinking your rip ass!!!! might be one more vender.....
SLC quad customs is donating a +4 swing arm!!

D7 Racing

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Is there an ordering deadline? Will the printing on the shirt be different from last year? The printing on my shirt and hoody didn't last very long from last year.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Mmmmmmmm well here's my fiddy scent's worth.......YELLOW only!:wow::D
Eating turbo's and cra***** four cylinders!:rolleyes:
Brad

21 - 40 of 90 Posts