·
Registered
604 Posts
Which side of albany North or south? Im about 220 miles west of albany in Pa

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm im bad at the whole north,south,ect. thing, im in between albany and binghamton,

im about 1.5-2 hours away from sayre PA (i go there sometimes and stay at the hotel)

Also, i know alot of guys from work they go up north to the anderondaks (sp?) to go riding on all those trails? not sure if anyone goes there but i herd its really big, (300miles of riding?) and have diffrent stuff, like sand,mud, dirt trails, ect.

anyone ever go there?

(its closed at the end of this month till spring)

·
Registered
604 Posts
I work out to sayre at stroehmann's bakeries. I'm about 45 mins from sayre. I don't know of anyone that has gone to the adrondkas (sp) for 4 wheeler riding but I do know ppl that go snowmobile riding up that way and my brother used to hunt up there

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o ok, they talk about at work that they race the snowmobiles on the water durring the summer, im deff gonna go out in the spring to ride (uts like 2.5 hrs from my house) maybe we can get poeple to meet up out there then when the time comes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have 4 friends that have quads plus my wife has a quad as well. Her's is a 4x4 tho.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks like we are the only ones Sic !!!!! :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in dutchess county which is about 1.5 hrs south of albany.Not much legal riding areas in new york state.Well down by me anyways.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
goofurt74 said:
I live in dutchess county which is about 1.5 hrs south of albany.Not much legal riding areas in new york state.Well down by me anyways.
I'm in the Binghamton area and it getting tuff here also.. :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
I live in rochester....and there are a bunch of 700 owners that a ride with....ill try and get more of them to join the site.....(i personally ride an 06 yfz)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
TacticalRaptor said:
Syracuse here. '06 700.
I drive for a trucking company out of Tully, how's the riding up there for quads ?? I know the cats that work in the office and the shop are real big into sleds.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
sysnxt said:
im from Avoca, about an hour from Rochester
Welocome to the site.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
i ride with my friend up around Wurtsboro, NY.. anyone around there?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
700yellowraptor said:
Middleburgh in the house :crazy: what up sic :thumbsup:
hey hey, only 20 mins away from me, also sorry about not returning your pm, im so use to forums that they have a pop up that tells you, so i always forget to look and see, ill hit ya back now

·
Registered
243 Posts
theres a bunch of us looking for some good places to make some stops this summer, anybody have some nice tracks? or any worth while place to ride?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sysnxt said:
theres a bunch of us looking for some good places to make some stops this summer, anybody have some nice tracks? or any worth while place to ride?
where are u located?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts