1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
i think im goin to the little sahara either the 11-13 or the 18-20

·
Registered
89 Posts
im thinking of going soon but the only prob is i dont have paddles and dont wanna buy some due to the fact that im going to move to upstate ny in about a month and dont wanna waste the money to use them once or twice.
does anybody know if they rent paddles around there or even kermit maybe :3question:

·
Registered
569 Posts
The shop at Little Sahara rents paddles. Call ahead though and make sure they have some first. I went last year and one of the guys with us had a Predator and that was the one thing they didn't have paddles for.

Never been to Kermit but I'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am still planning a trip to little sahara.... just not for sure when... I am thinking it will be like maybe the last weekend in May.... or one of the first couple weekends in June.... Iwill be making quite a few trips towards the end of the summer...

Plattner

·
Registered
89 Posts
I wanna go to these dunes so effin bad cause i always wanted to go and im within 8 hours driving and in about two months i wont be so im thinking of going the first or second weekend in june.
and im hoping to meet up with one of you guys there cause im new to the dunes and dont know the area. :woot:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I think my trip to LS is the end of may first of june. Somthing like May 30 thru June 3. I am very excited i have never been to any dunes. It looks like alot of fun.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im am 12 hours away from LS.. its kinda a long drive but sooo worth it.. me and a freind is going down there .. we got a great camp site... he wanted to take his 720 rappy down there and run it.. we went to st. jose state park in mo. over good firday and he ran it there and it was smoking kinda bad .. but it was a fresh motor so.. he took it in and the last place that did his motor forgot to put a ring on the piston .... so now he might have to take his g/fs yfz 450....

·
Registered
815 Posts
Vanilla - hey neighbor - My buddy and i are thinking about making the trip just for a couple days.... if you are thinking about going like 30-3 then let me know... bcs we were thinking about heading out the 1st... gettin there that night... then riding all day the 2nd and then half a day on the 3rd and then drive back... like i said that is just what we are tihnkign about... we havent decided yet..
Be cool if we meet in oklahoma, and we havnt even met at home where we live 20 miles away from each other... ha ha

Plattner

·
Registered
143 Posts
i only live an hour and a 15 minutes away from L.S. let me know and i'll go with you. you dont need paddles unless youre going to be racing.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Plattner, Double d I am positive that is when we are going. We are leaving Wednesday the 30th after 5 pm and driving to LS. We hope to be there around 1 am Wednesday night/ Thurday morning. We plan on leaving probaly early as hell on sunday the people i am going with have a flight to catch Sunday afternoon in KC. This should be an interesting day for them. :lol: I am starting a new job the week before, but i have talked to them about being gone for a couple of days and they seem to be ok with it. That would be the only reason i don't go. I hate to even think about not going, been waiting on this trip for about two months now. I am sick of riding in the mud. :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey ill be there we are leavin on may 22 so we wont get there till some time on the 23... do u got a camp site.. me and my buddy are going .. i got a blue 660 and hes got a orange 720 .. i cant wate!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
i wont be there till the 25th early morning like 2 or 3 am. but i aint got a camp site yet if they aint got none when i get there im just gonna sleep in my truck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i c ... u got a msn adddy... we have our site .. we got it in feb...were in the power sports park...but we got a big site

·
Registered
89 Posts
i think im ready for the dunes well i think the quad is ready for them , I just ordered a new helmet and a new set of itp baja rims and g-force axle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts