Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last trip to the sand I had my headlight bezel on my trail tech torch lights fall off somewhere in the sand. I never noticed it and the headlight bulb ended up falling out of the casing and dangling there... I noticed it on the ride back to camp. Sometime it must have shorted the wiring and I lost my other headlight also....

Now the headlights dont work, no power at the low beam power wire BUT the tailight still lights up fine... so the switch must be working...

Anyone ever encounter this? Worse case scenario I can tap into the taillight power wire and wire it to a relay to the run the trailtechs but id rather fix it 'right'!

???????????

·
Registered
521 Posts
i have low beams on mine but high beams dont work :/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most such kits contain a cleaner, which suffice for the job at hand. For the water lodged inside, remove the lens and drill a small hole beneath the headlight all the way up to the inner chamber. In effect there are really just three types of car bulbs that you can install in your headlights and they are, standard halogen bulbs, modern upgrade xenon bulbs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.