Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the "fastest" place to get oem's from, it seems like i cant find where the parts actually come from, pretty sure bikebandit (where i get oem from) is just middle manning my parts, im thinking i can get em cheaper and faster by finding where they come from, why is it nearly impossible to find oem parts that can be overnighted even if they are in stock, whare u guys get your oems from?

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
I get mine through my Yamaha dealer, they give me great prices and since Im in AL and one of the big hubs is in Atlanta I get em pretty quik. Im missing a few fasteners from the build so Im going today to get them ordered.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've looked into buying a few things direct....... my bumper and slip-on come to mind right now. I got them cheaper through my dealer and with an additional 12% off than if I had boughten them direct from D&G's website. I think with all the online ordering that "middle men"/distributors need some kind of break, lest they all go under.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have bought alot of my OEM parts from Chaparral motor sports. Or try Temeculamotorsports.com they have a online OEM catalog. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Also try www.powerpartsplus.com. They even have the breakdown diagrams with part #'s and you can order right off the net. Ive gotton a few things from them and they seem good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts