Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Beastly for the head up!!!!

Heres some pics:

And last but not least a pic of my own

Prices can vary a bit depending on whats wanted, but if its possible I can do it. I can do painted, non-painted, standard lines, braided lines, small coolers, big coolers. Of course I can do just covers to if you would like to put the rest together yourself.
Message me if your interested.

Mods I will also post this in the f/s section, I just hate directing people to another thread for these questions

Also since I am new here on raptor forums, so that you dont just think Im some guy, Im a moderator over on yfm350.com and Beastly can vouch for me to. Thanks guys

·
Registered
10 Posts
Forgot to mention that, what I do there is once I receive the your old cover if you decide to go this route is refund ya the $20 that the covers are costing. Ya know kinda like a core charge. I had a deal worked out with out that and got burned on it, so I had to change my approach to that if someone was interested in doing that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That works to!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
so who do we message? beastlywarrior or 1998warrior?
Beastly messaged me on the other forum that him and I are on telling me there was a couple guys over here interested. So unless he speaks up and wants to do some himself, its me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
one question I do have is, since the oem design never intended to pump oil through the engine and an external auxiliary oil cooler, could this possibly put strain on the oil pump that would lead to reliability issues?

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the oil pumps are handling it just fine. yamaha has this motor design with an oil cooler from the factory in the big bear. its all yours 98 i was just seeing if there was any interest

·
Registered
10 Posts
one question I do have is, since the oem design never intended to pump oil through the engine and an external auxiliary oil cooler, could this possibly put strain on the oil pump that would lead to reliability issues?
I know of a few people running these on quads that have been raced and heavily trail ridden. I rode 10 hours straight on the 87 motor in my 99 with no issue. I know Mickey Dunlop who originally figured this out ran them back when he ran warriors with no issues because of it.

what other forum might that be?
Ill message you that, dont want to upset the mods!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts