Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow, I have no clue how, but the back side of the oil cooler got damaged... Was wondering if it would be good to throw a new stock one on or if would be better to get a different oil cooler like off of a 450? Because a couple of kids that I race against threw a TRX450r cooler in their Blaster 200's... I was just curious as to if there was any advantage...

·
Registered
163 Posts
You can buy a aftermarket one that's bigger. Bolt on. Probably cheaper too. Also you could just fix the damage. My rad was beat and I just straighten it and check for leaks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where would I get the aftermarket one? I never see any anywhere?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know this isnt the right forum but i cant find how to post but i have a raptor 350 that wasnt running for a while duue to carb issues. I believe it was gummed up because after i used sea foam it ran great but that aside. Its a raptor 350 with yoshimura full exhaust and rejet, What i was wondering is whether the quad needs valve adjustment. How do i know if it needs valve adjustment

·
Registered
252 Posts
I know this isnt the right forum but i cant find how to post but i have a raptor 350 that wasnt running for a while duue to carb issues. I believe it was gummed up because after i used sea foam it ran great but that aside. Its a raptor 350 with yoshimura full exhaust and rejet, What i was wondering is whether the quad needs valve adjustment. How do i know if it needs valve adjustment
Seriously? ??? You couldn't find the Raptor 350 section? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts