·
Registered
76 Posts
i dont know...just curious why would you want one?? :3question:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My buddy has a stroked BBK with stage 2 hotcam and a couple of other engine mods and he is concerned about overheating. He seen an older yamaha utility quad that had one on it and it looked like he could almost bolt that one on but he isnt sure. I am not to familiar with yamaha quads so I am not sure which one he is talking about but I think it is a big bear. With his mods do you think he needs one?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Rodney said:
My buddy has a stroked BBK with stage 2 hotcam and a couple of other engine mods and he is concerned about overheating. He seen an older yamaha utility quad that had one on it and it looked like he could almost bolt that one on but he isnt sure. I am not to familiar with yamaha quads so I am not sure which one he is talking about but I think it is a big bear. With his mods do you think he needs one?
the big bear oil cooler are the only one's i know that well work... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
i was thinking the same thing bout the ute...b/c my grandpa has an old yamaha moto4 350 oil cooled ute. i thought that it might work, but there aren't many of them around anymore atleast i dont think there is...

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah i heard the yamaha big bear oil cooler works well read about it at this site ithttp://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi
they show you what to use . planing to do it to my raptor 350

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have the big bear oil cooler installed. Well the have the engine parts from the big bear installed. Then i ran SS hose up to a tranny cooler that mounted up under the hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts