Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend told me that theres a product that u can add to your oil and use a blacklight to see where a leak is comming from. So my story is im getting oil running down both sides of my case directly by my breather hose out of the motor. So i thought my timing tensioner gasket was bad so i replaced it.changed the oil and went out last weekend only to have the same thing happen again. im just not sure where its comming from..headgaskets fine base is fine also...i did sort of recently split my cases but i made sure i did a damn good job putting her back together.

Any ideas? i know no pics but next ride if i dont fix it ill post some. Oil will be cached up around the breather hose so i would think..i dont know what to think now lol i cant see a trail anywhere..so do they make a dye i might beable to use thats safe for the motor?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
either way i need rings so when they arrive ill be tearing her down and cleaning her up good. but for the time being..

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet and there located right here in MN although i called and seems like there closed but..no hours on the site wtf lol... looks like ill call in the morning thanks frenchie

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Anytime LOL. I just picked a random company LOL. Wow right on the nail LMAO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts