Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put on full yoshi system and vitos jet kit yesterday and i love it. Dont listen to the instructions about the 4th clip mess though. The 3rd clip is deff where its at. Anyway now i see a lil oil leak coming from under the right side exhaust header. It doesnt look like from the exhaust though. Maybe the cylinder gasket??? Anybody had this problem or have any ideas?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Put on full yoshi system and vitos jet kit yesterday and i love it. Dont listen to the instructions about the 4th clip mess though. The 3rd clip is deff where its at. Anyway now i see a lil oil leak coming from under the right side exhaust header. It doesnt look like from the exhaust though. Maybe the cylinder gasket??? Anybody had this problem or have any ideas?
Are you sure it isnt from the lube tube that supplies oil to the head, it could be running down towards the exhaust, it is a banjo fitting at the top of the head......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very well could be willy. I was wondering about that tube but i just cant tell because even when i clean it up and run it again it just seems to appear. Its hard to say exactly where its coming from. Is that a normal issue?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Very well could be willy. I was wondering about that tube but i just cant tell because even when i clean it up and run it again it just seems to appear. Its hard to say exactly where its coming from. Is that a normal issue?
You may have bumped into that tube, causing it to bend, or even just jarred it loose, if you suspect that line, get new copper seals and change them rather then tightening it more, I have heard of scenarios where people have stripped the threads in the head...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts