Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there im new to the site and got my first quad last saturday and loving it, basicly my problem is i serviced my quad this saturday following the procedures on here and all has been fine for a day and half and then the oil light came on last night on my vapour speedo. iv checked the oil level and its fine and checked for oil pressure with the bolt on the head and oil instantly came rushing out so id say theres plenty of pressure so iv ran out of options so any help would be greatly apreciated
thanks
sean

·
Registered
298 Posts
I dont believe the Trail Tech Vapor has an oil light...I think it just shows water temp, speed, RPM. The red light on the right is an indicator for "Overheat Warning" and "Rev Limit" and the yellow light on the left is a shift light. You can download a manual from Trail Tech that will show you how to reset the unit to factory default and then you can set up your own warning parameters.

It sounds like you oil press is fine...Just make sure you are checking it with the engine off after it has been warmed up. If you check it cold you will not get an accurate reading.

Good Luck and enjoy your new toy!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.