Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I got most everything back together with the trans and bottom end but I cannot figure out where the oil pressure check ball and spring go?????
I didnt see one when I took everything apart and the parts manual doesnt show a good pic of where its supposed to be.. anyone have any ideas???
thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I coulndt figure out how to copy and paste a pic from someone elses website but heres the link to the parts diagram it should be item number 24 and 25

ttp://www.yamahapartsnation.com/pages/oemparts?aribrand=YAM&gclid=CLKOzM-7tqsCFQTu7Qod2UXquA#/Yamaha/RAPTOR_BLACK_LIMITED_EDITION_-_YFM660RLER_-_2003/OIL_PUMP/YFM660RLER_(2003_ALL_TERRAIN_VEHICLE)/OIL_PUMP_(YFM660RLER_-_2003)

if you copy and paste this to the browser it should take you right to the page I am reffering to thanks

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
OK, now I no what your talking about.If I remember right they can go in your clutch cover, on the side that faces the motor. I cant remeber exactly what hole they go in but if ya look ya should see ware it goes. Ill se if I have any pics from my build.
If by chance im rong im sure someone will chime in..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts