Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1st Wheeler I ever had was the ytm 200E , also had a 175 , 225 dx (and its later version a 225dr) Dam I am old but it was fun... :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
My first was a 1983 ATC200, rebuilt it and rode that thing around for years. I have an 86 250R now (avatar), and it rips! Not a quad in the world I'd trade it for! :D

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
Another old guy here I guess. :rofl:

My first ATV was a Tri-Moto 175 with a Yosimite Sam "back off" front mudflap.:lol:

After that it was a 200E Shaft drive which was pretty indestructable.

Then in 1985 Suzuki came out with the first 4 wheeler that was large enough for a normal person to ride( I know Suzuki had the 125 in 1982, but it was just a toy), so I bought a Quad Sport 230. It was stolen less than a year after I bought it and by that time Yamaha had introduced the Warrior, so I had to get back to my Yamaha roots.:D

Been riding Yammies since 77 and the Quad Sport was my only non Yammie in over 30 years.

I have ridden my share of 86 ATC 250R's back in the day and they are complete weapons. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
my mom traded one of those old phones with the crank thing for my first 3 wheeler. i think it was a 1986? honda atc 110. somebody should make a shirt that says "know your roots" with i 3 wheeler rippin it up. i guess im old too. damnit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts