Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, just getting back into riding, looking for recommendations on sand tires for 700 raptor. Fronts and backs. I'm thinking extreme haulers. Been out of game so long dont even know whats out there, also stock set up seems long legged in first what sprocket teeth set up do you guys use?? Also what is everyone running for best performance fuel for stock bike? Super? Av? Race? Reg unleaded?Thanks

·
Registered
636 Posts
I like Sand Stars myself. The wedge pattern gives much more control when sliding/siding hilling. 13 tooth front sprocket is one of the first mods I do. Good ol' regular unleaded.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I run the 15tooth up front for hauling ass. The stock 14 was very good to. Now that I think of it I’ve never gone back to anything smaller after 734 kit. I did however just get a 13 for my 22 inch haulers.

Anyone know if one chain will fit both 15 and 13?
On the tires I have haulers, sand geckos, and also some ITP paddles. Haulers good for going straight, geckos and itp whatever they are, are good for general scooting around the sandbox. LoL. I ran knobs once in the sand(never doing that again). Welcome to the forums. 🍻🍻

·
Super Moderator
9,029 Posts
Chain will fit both the 13, 14, and 15. I run the hauler extremes and agree, knobbies are pretty lame in the sand.

Reactions: Sixpack577
1 - 4 of 4 Posts