Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn got to pricing concrete and shiz today.... that wont happen for awhile lol... if i did it myself i'd need 157 bags of concrete for a 2 inch pad poured... then who knows on the wood framing, exterior, trusses, roofing.... guess we'll be stuck doing little shiz for awhile

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
yeah dude concrete is not cheap by any means.. and doing it yourself just flat out sucks.. how many yards do you need..

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
:lol: :lol: yeah i feel ya.. give it time man.. it will happen... 13-`15 yards= one truck i think around here its about 850 a load.. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
7500 really isn't all that much.. i mean its alot but for an investment point of view it isn't too bad.. have you ever tried to get a business loan..

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah after the last two yrs of the worst luck you can imagine.. i'm trying to recoupe from all that crap.. noone will loan my jack right now i'm sure. when my dad found he had cancer i pretty much lived on CCs to be around him more his last weeks. then the wife pretty much was laid off work for awhile but they didn't actually fire her.. just never gave her anything to do.. finally i told her to find something else.. so STILL catching up to that BS.

shitty situation... wouldn't even want to try paying a 7500-10,000 loan to get a building started. surprised i didnt' go bankrupt doing this atv/small stuff project... just about have

1 - 12 of 12 Posts