Raptor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
When we ride up in the woods one of my biggest worries is getting hit going around a corner. I always wear bright orange gear to help people see me. The neon color will also help. Nerf bars done, gonna head out to the pool and then on to the six pack rack.

20210625_135522.jpg

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Heading out for its maiden voyage. Gonna be 103 here today, one HOT ride!!! Oh and I've decided to name it Ka-Ron-A because my name is Ron and it's a corona year bike :)

·
Super Moderator
8,910 Posts
Brilliant!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Where did you get the seat

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I got a email yesterday from Motosport and my parts I ordered back in March have finally come in :) Would like to put the a-arm gaurds on the 20 for this weekend. If you look in the pic above you can see I have pipe insulation on the bottom front a-arms to keep the weeds that grow up in the middle of the road from rubbing the paint off. Also shipped my sweet red rear fender for the 18. They shipped them overnight yesterday so hopefully I will get them tomorrow. Don't think there is any true overnight anymore...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I got the seat from Enjoy Manufacturing, they are in Florida. If you can find when they list on Amazon or Ebay you can get them about $20 cheaper. Very good quality.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I got a email yesterday from Motosport and my parts I ordered back in March have finally come in :) Would like to put the a-arm gaurds on the 20 for this weekend. If you look in the pic above you can see I have pipe insulation on the bottom front a-arms to keep the weeds that grow up in the middle of the road from rubbing the paint off. Also shipped my sweet red rear fender for the 18. They shipped them overnight yesterday so hopefully I will get them tomorrow. Don't think there is any true overnight anymore...
Motosport IS true overnight for me if it's in stock(warehouse is 2hrs away).
I got parts next day again this week.
Just thought I'de rub it in, lol.
This time it's the o-ring for the oil line and crush washer for the drain bolt on the oil tank.
I never replaced them when I put the CFM oil tank on, as everything was literally brand new(even though I know they compress and need replaced)...and I had forgot to order new ones...well now I remember, as one of the 2 started leaking on Sunday(not sure which of the 2 was leaking as oil had blown all over it, so just ordered both).
An o-ring $3.84
A crush washer $4.23
Plus tax, shipping, and the huge bag/envelope they came in....$23 and change
lmao, terrible.
Now to drop the skidplate and do an early oil change.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I guess I have been lucky since I hardly ever replace them unless I loose one or they come in the kit I'm installing.

So I'm hoping the ups guy shows up before we are done loading and head out for the weekend. Would sure love to see those a-arm guards on :)

Well guess what just showed up. Wish I had time to put on the rear fender, it is going to look awesome. But I am going to put on the guards right now and then load it up.The 20 that is. The 18 is staying home this weekend.

20210702_141009.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,910 Posts
Your plastics made it sooner than my rear ones. Those still show on back order, this time pushed until July 23-30. Guaranteed it will change even further next week….

21 - 40 of 45 Posts