Raptor Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Can't wait for my 13 tooth front sprocket to show up. The 14 where we ride is too high geared and the speed you can get with it is a little dangerous ;) Think I only maxed out 5th twice in the 2 rides I've done so far. The 13 is much quicker, less shifting in the corners and you can max it out and just pull in the clutch and coast. I coast a ton, some of the downhills we do are miles long and you can save a ton of fuel coasting down. Also coming into the corners I'll pull in the clutch coming into them, saves fuel and less braking. You can get quite a few extra miles out of a tank where we ride.

Temps are supposed to come down into the 80's for a couple of days during the middle of the week so think I'll do the small 3 and change out the sprocket then. There is a 100 acre fire up by the area I ride. Hopefully they put it out quickly. Last year thousands of acres burned and parts were closed for months. Street lights were on during the day here in town because the smoke was sooooo thick.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts