Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raptor Nation: I'm on the hunt for a new set of fox Float X Evols and a fox Podium X Piggyback. (Does anyone know if the piggybacks will fit or must I get the Remote ressie version?)

Vendors out there, please shoot me your a quote.

2011 Raptor 700
JD Performance +2 MGC A-arms (Standard travel)
Stock swinger
210 lbs. - Both MX and Trail
Not a racer per se, but can shred respectably. Jump max: 50 feet or so.

If anyone out there has a recommendation on where to get these, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
When I ordered the rear podium x, it came with a remote reservoir, I don't recall having a choice. It comes with a long enough hose to mount it to the front right of the frame, I personally would prefer it there, makes it easy to make adjustments.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do Evols from a yfz450 fit a raptor? I know this is a rookie question but I've only ever had yfz's so I really know nothing about cross compatibility.

If so, I have a used set of Long Travel Float Evols 17.5 eye to eye. Interested

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Do Evols from a yfz450 fit a raptor? I know this is a rookie question but I've only ever had yfz's so I really know nothing about cross compatibility.

If so, I have a used set of Long Travel Float Evols 17.5 eye to eye. Interested
the yfz shock will fit but they are standard travel... if you want long travel you need the yfz450R shocks

·
Registered
2 Posts
for the yfz these shocks are definitely LT. LT for the 04-09 yfz could range anywhere from 17.5 to a little over 18.5 (depending on the arms you're using). ST for the yfz is around 15.75 or so. I'm assuming what you are saying is that ST for the raptor is 17.5?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts