Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a custom skid plate on their raptors. typically I am a sand rat, but living in Washington it is a long way to the dunes and I am starting to ride at walker valley and capitol and they have lots of logs,roots,trees and boulders your constantly dragging the belly over... So the question is what are some of the best brands for skid plates and maybe drawbacks?

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
motosport.com had there tag ones on clearance, it was fully belly. im gonna go with blingstar rotor and sprocket guard here pretty soon bc i like the protection they offer...but will have less drag/high center effect like traditional skids.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Has anyone installed a custom skid plate on their raptors. typically I am a sand rat, but living in Washington it is a long way to the dunes and I am starting to ride at walker valley and capitol and they have lots of logs,roots,trees and boulders your constantly dragging the belly over... So the question is what are some of the best brands for skid plates and maybe drawbacks?
Your riding that blinged out show raptor over all that stuff!?!?....good for you

·
Registered
594 Posts
motosport.com had there tag ones on clearance, it was fully belly. im gonna go with blingstar rotor and sprocket guard here pretty soon bc i like the protection they offer...but will have less drag/high center effect like traditional skids.
Damn. I just ordered a TAG skid plate, and paid almost 70 bucks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.