Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the raptor after a day at carolina adventure world on new years day, All i got to say is the rain poured for 2 days before and the raptor was prob. twice as muddy but i sprayed it off once during the day. It kinda looks like the 4wheeler off the atv video game commercial coming out of the ground.

ATV RIDER FOR LIFE................................... :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :pimp:............NEVER HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN ANY DAY ON IT

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
rock on :thumbsup: i was covered like that 2 weekends ago it went from 20s to 48 and all of the snow melt i couldn't help it i had to go ride, had to was the the pant's and hoody i was waring 4 times just to get all of the mudd out of it.

and my raptor still has mudd after 2 washings

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
hell yeah :thumbsup: fun to do sucks to clean, but still worth it.
Mine was frozen like this for 2 weeks...a coldfront hit that night and got nailed with freezing rain

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
jesse gets as muddy as we do

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh tea i def had a helmet it was just as bad, wow 155 views. awesome, Thinking about buscho beach next weekendthough. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
did it again saturday. now it's muddy and frozen again. :'( mud so thick it built up on the fender(which was cracked) and snapped it off. Its hanging from the heel guard now. Started washing it, and froze solid. I'm down for awhile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts