Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard alot about this subject but no one actually has the right pictures so i thought I would post. Installed pics coming soon. Tell me what you think Yea or Nea

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yea........................................ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Very Nice ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
looks kinda like the stock one, would look better pollished or black

Ben

·
Registered
289 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah that pro armor one is heaps better

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
really, would have thought they all would have been around the same price

Ben

·
Registered
289 Posts
ALBA is known for jackin' up there prices. :ripped:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe Pro Armor uses that picture for advertisement purposes. If you look at the pic of the sprocket armor from alba there is no way that would fit on the 700r. I ordered mine from www.motosport.com and they used the same picture as Alba.
I do agree that it would look better in black since i have the Fat Pegs in Black so i am going to have to find someone who does good powdercoating. My plan is to buy the Pro Armor Radiator Armor and have both the radiator armor and the sprocket armor powdercoated black since Pro Armor doesnt offer there radiator armor in black

P.S. Anyone know who does good Powdercoating

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
yeah, it looks great, the 2nd one is the one i had seen, but now that you mention it, it doesn't look right sized. uh black on the 1st one would be great, since my rappy is white everything i'm going to add will be black. hey when you buy from alba don't forget your 5th gear harness!!!hahahaha j/k

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just installed today

Attachments

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Does a 15t fit in it?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes see the stock case saver is underneath the cover so the only thing you should have to modify is the stock case saver. I am not a 100% sure but i will know once i get my 15t sprocket

1 - 16 of 16 Posts