Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just order some jet black Pro taper SE Raptor bend w/yellow scott grips ($77 shipped from RMATV). Just wondering if anybody else is running these bars and do they rub on the gas tank. Will i guess thats a little late in the game to be asking that huh. anyways thanks -- WOODY

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah i got them and they do but i have a set of risers on order from rmatv which will fix that problem

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
but the risers are on back order so its a bit of a wait for them to

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
i think its about a month or more wait to, which dont really bother me as i cant ride my quad now any way but i wouldnt want to mark the shit out of it from the bars

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
almost all the way you could put some tape or something similar on your bars until you get some risers, just an idea

Ben

·
Registered
575 Posts
haha, just start turnin early :)... anyways that sucks, hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Mine rubbed a tiny bit but I dont have the raptor bend, I have the atv med I think. I put some 3m clear tape aorund the part of the bars that rub and that stopped and scrapes on the plastic. It just barely rubbed though. I now have risers so its perfect. 8)

·
Registered
239 Posts
you get a set of risers so you can do 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm i think, not sure if they are the exact sizes but you get the idea

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
i do try :thumbsup:

Ben

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Like Champ said, they come with a ton of different settings. I think I went with the smallest just so I could clear the tank piece. It wasnt affecting my riding or turning, I just didnt want to scratch the plastics.

The pro taper se mid atv are 813mm wide, 150mm high and 76mm pull back. The Pro taper se Raptor bend are 770mm wide, 143.2mm high and 86.5mm pullback. I dont know what the hell that computes too but I know mine just barely hit. :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.