Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to Jamie at FuelMoto! WHAT A BADASS!!!!! Seriously, very awesome customer service from this guy, they should be a sponsor on our forums!!! $259 with free shipping, 2-3 days out... can't beat that!!! Just orderd my intake as well!!!! I'm fricken happier than all can be!!! w00t w00t w00t! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Hell I emailed him with all my specs and a few questions, letting him I am ready to spend some $, and after 7 days not even a return email.

When I did try to call, all I got was a busy signal. :3question:


Good thing I have tomorrow afternoon off so I can sit by the phone and hit redial if need be. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Well had to work all day today, my shop is very busy, so I called late.

Too late as in they are closed now, and for the weekend.

Man I am having no luck ordering this thing. All my fault this time.

Guess this thing sits apart for yet another week. Good thing I have 2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Fuelmoto is the only way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked to Jamie by email.... payed by paypal.all on thursday of last week......and the pcIII delivered on saturday..............Damn that is service!!!!!!!!! I ordered A intake from troy of yamaha from ebay two weeks ago...........and still don't have it........NOW THAT SERVICE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Jamie answered my emails pretty quick, I think it was just about a day at the latest. I gotta order from him in the next day or so, DMC duals on the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Just curious, I noticed that Fuelmoto states that there is no warranty on PCIII's sold outside of the US. Is their better map support than Dynojet enough to risk warranty?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Krandall said:
Talked to Jamie at FuelMoto! WHAT A BADASS!!!!! Seriously, very awesome customer service from this guy, they should be a sponsor on our forums!!! $259 with free shipping, 2-3 days out... can't beat that!!! Just orderd my intake as well!!!! I'm fricken happier than all can be!!! w00t w00t w00t! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:pimp:Thats great their almost $600 in Oz. :puke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Wow just received an email back from Fuelmoto within 1 hour of emailing them. :grin_nod: They said the warranty is covered in the US an Canada. Anyone need a Dobeck?? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Maybe your email addy is automatically getting routed to their spam folder? Happens to me sometimes so I make a point of scanning through it once a week to make sure nothing legit was automatically put there.

NJRaptor said:
WTF...I email multiple times and hear nothing back from them?

Maybe I should buy one elsewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
I wish it was that simple. I check my spam before I delete it, and I also added Fuelmoto to my address book.

I will try calling again on Monday. If I do not get thru then, I will buy it from elsewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
No I was thinking your email may be showing up as spam to them.
NJRaptor said:
I wish it was that simple. I check my spam before I delete it, and I also added Fuelmoto to my address book.

I will try calling again on Monday. If I do not get thru then, I will buy it from elsewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oic10z said:
Krandall said:
Talked to Jamie at FuelMoto! WHAT A BADASS!!!!! Seriously, very awesome customer service from this guy, they should be a sponsor on our forums!!! $259 with free shipping, 2-3 days out... can't beat that!!! Just orderd my intake as well!!!! I'm fricken happier than all can be!!! w00t w00t w00t! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:pimp:Thats great their almost $600 in Oz. :puke:
hit up the fuel moto site dude!!! 259 shipped to all Raptor Forums members :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Krandall said:
oic10z said:
Krandall said:
Talked to Jamie at FuelMoto! WHAT A BADASS!!!!! Seriously, very awesome customer service from this guy, they should be a sponsor on our forums!!! $259 with free shipping, 2-3 days out... can't beat that!!! Just orderd my intake as well!!!! I'm fricken happier than all can be!!! w00t w00t w00t! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:pimp:Thats great their almost $600 in Oz. :puke:
hit up the fuel moto site dude!!! 259 shipped to all Raptor Forums members :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


:grin_nod: Yeah I did , But I ended up getting a better deal for Sweet Quads Thanks Anyway :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
This sucks! I went ahead and bought one from my dealer (they gave me a good discount) which is great, but I sure would like the support that Jamie gives... oh well... I'm sure I'll do ok. Had I known sooner I would have bought from him... especially with that extended warranty.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top