Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking it would be neato to meet some people that go to the oregon dunes. we try to go as much as we can in the summer. we live in the eugene/veneta area. thought it would be cool to find out who else lives around here and if there are any clubs or such. where you from?

·
Registered
468 Posts
I think you will find the Oregon boys don't frequent this area very much. I am in Coos Bay so I do ride Horsfall a lot but I ride South Jetty in Florence too. I only do Winchester Bay during Dunefest. The guys I usually ride with are there in Eugene so South Jetty is an equal drive for us all. Where do you mainly ride?

Craig,

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mostly south jetty, it's only about an hour. I like to hit winchester every once in awhile for the bigger dunes and jumps. I think I enjoy horsfall the best just cause it's so large and a good varitiy of everything, but it's over 2 hours away and some times just not as convienent as florence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.