Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guess what i heard, i heard by 2009 the banshee will be screaming agian. but not as a 2 stoke. from what i hear the new banshee will have the best power weight ratio ever. have the capabilty to produce 80 horse power with just a computer chip swap. it will be a 4 stoke 500cc twin snowmobile engine off the new phazer gt. guess i will need a new atv agian.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i read it there and a couple of online links. but who know's, if the limited to about 50 hp on the computer they could sell it. look at the grizzly 700, all u need to do is reprogram the computer on it and u gain a extra 20% horsepower.
how know's, but it would be sweet if i did come out.

·
Registered
733 Posts
It's possible they use that engine in a less powerful form and if they do it will be a completely different chassis, something more futurish IMO will come out in the next few years. But hey they might not even think about using that engine or anything close but it would be damn cool though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
fastatvman said:
guess what i heard, i heard by 2009 the banshee will be screaming agian. but not as a 2 stoke. from what i hear the new banshee will have the best power weight ratio ever. have the capabilty to produce 80 horse power with just a computer chip swap. it will be a 4 stoke 500cc twin snowmobile engine off the new phazer gt. guess i will need a new atv agian.
Well the new Raptor will have 16 cylinders and 600hp off the showroom floor with a chip that gives it another 400!

JK, but yeah it sounds like BS to me. We'll see though, might be cool!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dracus said:
Well the new Raptor will have 16 cylinders and 600hp off the showroom floor with a chip that gives it another 400!

That Raptor sounds about as real as that banshee 500... :lol:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Dracus said:
fastatvman said:

:eek:fn: I SHOULDA WAITED BEFORE BUYING MY 700.... :banghead: :slap: :wave:

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Krandall said:
Dracus said:
fastatvman said:

What Dracus isn't telling you is that the "Raptor" is going to be an airplane and not an atv... :lol: ;)

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Maddog56 said:
Krandall said:
Dracus said:
fastatvman said:

What Dracus isn't telling you is that the "Raptor" is going to be an airplane and not an atv... :lol: ;)
& you get a selection of complimentary "hostesses" to choose from when you by one :lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
I heard that Raptor even comes with its own Hooker :)

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
& the 'shee with it's own ambulance & if you buy 2 you get your own nurse as well :lol:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
dragonz said:
& the 'shee with it's own ambulance & if you buy 2 you get me as your own personal nurse as well :lol: :fruity:
Women riders only need apply :p

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
dragonz said:
RaptorFreeeek said:
dragonz said:
& the 'shee with it's own ambulance & if you buy 2 you get me as your own personal nurse as well :lol: :fruity:
Newbie little boys only need apply :p Grrrrr baby :fruity:
at least I like human company, you stay away from my sheep!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.