Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with OTD price reports, especially for the TX/OK area?

Please list add-ons, service contracts, etc., if they are rolled in the OTD price.

I have a quote of $6300 base, and $6919 OTD for an '07 Raptor Standard.
$6300 Raptor STD, 2007
$524.81 Tax @ .0825%
$11.34 Inv Tax
$50 Document Fee
$33 Texas blue title
------
$6919 (this price includes the current $200 Customer Cash from Yamaha)

Also have to drive about a 4 hour round trip.
2007 GYTR was quoted as $7515 OTD, $6850 base.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I got mine for $6600 OTD. No extras,(Warranty, Service, etc. nothing just the bike.) and I'm in So. Cal. So I know you can get a way better deal in TX.

·
Registered
621 Posts
WOW... I thought my price was high. I was told today that my OTD price is 7K even. That's with 4.5% tax. That makes the price to the dealer (including all the add on junk) to around $6700. That's $400 higher than you phuzz. It sounds like my guy is high. Does anyone know where we can get a dealer invoice? :help:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Although mine's an '06 SE (Yellow/black), I got the bike for $6060 plus all the BS...OTD was $7300.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Got mine for $5999+ $35 doc fee. No tax, bought out of state. Look for the deals, they are out there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Unless you never register it, you'll still have to pay Sales Tax when you register it (at least in states where this applies obviously). So unless it's really a great deal, an out-of-state purchase is of little benefit, if any.

·
Registered
91 Posts
7100 OTD

07' SE

Some probably do better, some not. Reguardless, I love mine!!

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got my 06 50th anniversy for 6300 plus 99 dock fee here in KY. Wrote the taxes off on the farm.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey everyone, Dont want to be a dick, but the subject says 2007 Raptors. 8) Ok just felt like being an ass. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
ChiknNutz said:
Unless you never register it, you'll still have to pay Sales Tax when you register it (at least in states where this applies obviously). So unless it's really a great deal, an out-of-state purchase is of little benefit, if any.
In Ga. there is no registration. Even if I do end up paying taxes its only like $361.80. Thats still a way better deal than I would have got anywhere here in a big city like Atlanta. I drove about 600 miles round trip at 16mpg, thats about 38 gallons at $2 a gallon. Thats an extra $76. Id drive 600 miles and spend $76 to save hundreds if not a cool $1K anyday of the week. I LOVE a free market enterprise.

The best part was looking in my rearview the whole way home at my brand spankin new SE. Also the easiest atv purchase ive ever made. Dude told me out of state buyers come in all the time. "Tell your buddies about us", he said. :grin_nod: Ride Safe!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Big M said:
Hey everyone, Dont want to be a dick, but the subject says 2007 Raptors. 8) Ok just felt like being an ass. :thumbsup:
Yea but dealer cost diffrence between an 06 and 07 is maybe $100 give or take. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
So sorry :eek: Just got my 06 because they were alot cheaper then the 07 since they are wanting to get rid of them. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.