Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can think of it, he can do it! Just ordered some new custom graphics, and I promise to post pics once my new plastics and graphics are here. Tired of the same old Flames, Skulls, and Checkered Flags? Hit up Jorge! He did everything I asked for and was to a T! Email him at [email protected] . If I'm not mistaken, he is the originator of the COORS Light Graphics. He truely is great! :cool:

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Tommy, what is the oil mod? & decomp weld mod for that matter? Coming from williekiller, it must be nice!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Those are 660 mods. Decompression mechanism likes to explode on the 660's

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Oil mod is something you have to get ahold of willykiller for details on that. It oils the wrist pin area IIRC. The decompression weld mod is where you remove decompression system and weld he hole shut. I ran it like this in mine last year. Works well in a 11:1 motor with a stage 3 cam but won't work well in stock or stage 1-2 cams.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oil mod is something you have to get ahold of willykiller for details on that. It oils the wrist pin area IIRC. The decompression weld mod is where you remove decompression system and weld he hole shut. I ran it like this in mine last year. Works well in a 11:1 motor with a stage 3 cam but won't work well in stock or stage 1-2 cams.
Kool, yes with a "K", it's even cooler this way. 8)8)8)

·
Registered
435 Posts
back on topic...lets see some pics!!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
those are sick!!! post a link!! does he or she make them for a 660?

·
Registered
594 Posts
X660X looks like you're in need of a tire mod on both machines

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
X660X looks like you're in need of a tire mod on both machines
Looks like you are worried about the wrong thing my friend. I had just gotten them and snapped a pic. They both have new rubbers now. Was thinking it may be better to just buy a new quad, and say 4get some rubber. Is yours for sale? I could get it, and your neighbor's as well... ::)

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Looks like you are worried about the wrong thing my friend. I had just gotten them and snapped a pic. They both have new rubbers now. Was thinking it may be better to just buy a new quad, and say 4get some rubber. Is yours for sale? I could get it, and your neighbor's as well... ::)
HAHALOL This is not the frist time some one has said this:) Coors light are kidding hahahah ok ok stop: they look Great, I like the red bull one.. Oh and we are all Friends right.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts