Raptor Forum banner

Outstanding Customer Service

3K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  dizheafta 
G
#1 ·
Jason from Rocket Factory knows how to treat customers. I got my barkers today and UPS must have played football with the package cause the pipes were sticking out of the box. After taking pics and opening it sure enough they were damaged.I called Jason and explained to him what was going on and he took care of me. Jason is the man. Thanks so much man :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Good to hear that they can help you out..... :thumbsup: I've had places tell me to deal with UPS.. :confused:

My Pro Circuit was sticking out of the box also, luckily the pipe was not damaged.. :unsure:

G
#4 ·
he told me that UPS takes over a month to do the claim, so thats a month without pipes. He took care of me,I'm so glad I bought from him and his map was right on. That thing rips now!! :thumbsup: Melodie from Barkers also deserves a medal for customer service. They rock also! :thumbsup:awesome product

#10 ·
YAMAHA OF TROY sucks ass, i bought skid plates from them, the engine skid wasnt in but they still charged me for it and I waited 6 months to get it. I had to call every day for months, they suck. They didnt even apologize just said it was yamaha's fault. They shouldnt been advertising in on ebay then. Bastards! Oh yea and UPS does suck ass!

#11 ·
so whos the best people to ship with?i spoke to jasons worker yesterday (very helpfull guy) and said as i was the only one who payed via paypal out the group buy all the info was messed up,he took down all my details again so i have to call today and he will get my prices for postage and get my package sent out to me today with a tracking number, also im having the trinity air filter and adapter set up off them so they said they will program it all in for me :thumbsup:
After reading dizheftas report on ups im NOW paranoid :mad: that my exhaust will come all they way to the uk treated the same way as his exhaust was and will be a pain to send it back IF IT DOES can any one recommend a good service in the states that ship to the uk that are good at handling there packages thanx in advance

#12 ·
UPS will be fine.... I ship approximately 5-10 packages A DAY... with UPS... and have for the past 2 years... and these are big boxes... about the size of the box my barkers came in... and only once have i had an issue.... so i think you will be ok..
Diz - man i ffel for you... that must suck.... im just saying that not very often do things like this happen, just sucks that it happened to you (in NO WAY am i affliated with UPS)(just use them alot)... im glad to hear JAson took care of you... i figured he would

Later
Plattner

#13 ·
My box was beat to hell too. The only problem with anything was a small scratch on one of my pipes, nothing I can't just take care of. You could tell it had nothing to do with Jason at the Rocket Factory just UPS :mad:. I can't wait to get it all installed and ride but I am still kinda moving into my house and can't even walk in my garage let alone work on anything :'(

Jay

#14 ·
i bought a new gun off of cabelas, and sure enough it came UPS and the box was bent to shit. good thing all the foam inside protected it,

#17 ·
I just got mine yesterday,and the box looked like a fat UPS lady sat on it. And one part of the headers was peeking out of the box...prolly trying to get some air!! :thumbsup:

#18 ·
TimelessR1 said:
I just got mine yesterday,and the box looked like a fat UPS lady sat on it. And one part of the headers was peeking out of the box...prolly trying to get some air!! :thumbsup:
LOL, mine too. Exactly. I had a little damage and Jason took care of me as well. The map seems to be running a little lean. I havent had a chance to run it yet tho, just idle and rev for 10-15 minutes. The pipes are red (which I know is normal) but I pulled my plug and it is white on the tip. I'm going to have to pull my idle down as well. It is sitting around 1850. Im going to try to fatten it up a little.

G
#19 ·
I have to check my plug but it seemed alright to me, I took it out and it responded well. My pipes didnt glow than bad, normal to me.once again thanks goes to Jason and I'm glad to deal with him rather than UPS. :thumbsup:

#21 ·
I thought that the box my pipes came in was just a really old box but now looking at can see that it was new or fairly new. It was tattered and torn like crazy. One corner on the bottom was completely collapsed and there were BIG gouges in it. Good old UPS, reminds me of ace ventura pet detective I think when he is kicking the box labled "fragile" down the sidewalk.

#22 ·
mikee123 said:
so whos the best people to ship with?i spoke to jasons worker yesterday (very helpfull guy) and said as i was the only one who payed via paypal out the group buy all the info was messed up,he took down all my details again so i have to call today and he will get my prices for postage and get my package sent out to me today with a tracking number, also im having the trinity air filter and adapter set up off them so they said they will program it all in for me :thumbsup:
After reading dizheftas report on ups im NOW paranoid :mad: that my exhaust will come all they way to the uk treated the same way as his exhaust was and will be a pain to send it back IF IT DOES can any one recommend a good service in the states that ship to the uk that are good at handling there packages thanx in advance
Mikee123-

I don't think you have too much to worry about, I took into account that your package was going overseas and after Big Hank had his problems, Jason and I hit it with some extra tape before shipping it. The other parts in your order were placed in a separate box that actually gave the box more structure. Not that we half-a$$ed all the other orders we shipped, but we didn't want any problems for you in jolly-old England!

Also, your stuff went USPS, we haven't had any issues with them like we have had with UPS.

Ryan Pfau
Rocket Factory

#23 ·
THANK YOU VERY MUCH ryan you have put my mind at ease :thumbsup:and thank you for being very helpfull on thursday and sorting it all out for me all i needed to do was call yesterday and jason said you left all the info on the desk so all i had to do was send payment and the items got shipped straight away :)I RECCOMEND ROCKET FACTORY TO ANY UK COSTOMERS,cant wait for my pipes to come ;) i know for a fact im the only one in the UK with the barkers and trinity set up as we dont get pipes to way after you guys to give you an idea how far we are behind the states the dmc dual exhaust hasnt even come out over here yet,if it wasnt for raptor forum id problary be behind to so a credit to all the people on here.I had so much help when i had my 660 and even more now i have the 700 Thanx again to ryan and jason :thumbsup:and no to forget the people on raptor forum :thumbsup:

#25 ·
Rocket Factory said:
Bob,

Don't richen your map at idle you will start to foul plugs.. Change your idle screw adjustment instead. If you still have any problems just call we will modify your map and send it back.

Thanks
www.rocketfactory.biz
You were right on, of course. I tried to richen it up a little (before I read this) and I ended up fouling the plug. So, I replaced it with a new plug and loaded up to go to LS Oklahoma with a bunch of tools, my stock exhaust and my laptop just in case I had to switch it around once I got down there.

I ran it for 30 minutes and all seemed well. Check the plug and it look pretty good. I now pull 4+ lengths on a friend that use to run pretty close to me.

Thanks for all your help Jason.

#26 ·
not stickin up for my company or anything but sometimes you gotta a box right so shyt like that dont happen. you just cant through pipes in a cardboard box ship it couple hundred miles away and expect to nothin to be wrong. 90% of claims that ive dealt with were caused by poor packin. but im glad everything worked out for ya. ive had probs also so i know how frustratin it is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.