Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone one know of a place that will over night raptor 700 parts. i need a new thermostat and maybe a new head gasket and i need before the weekend.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Hard to find some parts in stock, t-stat may be one of them. Headgasket should be relatively easy. Call your local dealers.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Check rockymountainatv. They have over night and a good selection of oem parts.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
It may be hard to determine if some of these online places have the part in stock. If they don't they'll let you pay for overnight shipping and then they'll ship it overnight but not until after 3-5 days to get it from Yamaha. And for some of these online retailers you have to wait a day or more for "order processing", though some will let you "rush" this process for another additional charge.

I think the online retailers are great, and often order parts from them. But sometimes you just HAVE to have something and I've found local dealerships are the best option in those instances. I've had many riding weekends saved because I was willing to pay a few bucks extra and pick it up from a well-stocked dealership down the road.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just went to my local one they said they would get it in on friday. but thanks for the help guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts