Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a thread in the 660 general section because I didnt realise this ride/meet section was hear. My bad.... Anywas, I want to get a ride going in PA in May of 2012. If anyone is interested or has a idea of ride locations post em up. All are welcome..

·
Registered
226 Posts
If this is on a sunday I should be in. Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Depending on the location (preferably NW PA, lol), and when, I would consider making the drive from Michigan to partake in the action.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Im in NE Pa lots of places to ride in the coal region...

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lets keep it comin, any idea for ride locations are welcome

·
Registered
437 Posts
what about majestic near rew and bradford pa. 2000+ acres plus an mx track id be game for that as long as it isnt the same weekend as the 4x4 jambo in lima ohio

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what about majestic near rew and bradford pa. 2000+ acres plus an mx track id be game for that as long as it isnt the same weekend as the 4x4 jambo in lima ohio
Never heard of it..tell me more..:) We have the lost trails up in Dunmore...but its very very rocky..

·
Registered
437 Posts
really? its a pretty sweet place
http://majestictrails.com/
theres the link to it i havnt been there myself i was actually planing a trip in april or may but ive had a few friends that have been there and they love it. it has an mx track plus all the trails are well marked and they have everything from beginer to expert and with safe exits on the expert trails incase someone gets in over their head. they do have camping but dont have facilities but there are lots of hotels withing 10-20 minutes of the place.

·
Registered
437 Posts
oh and right now its on 940 acres not 2000 lol my bad there trying to expand to that size just havnt yet. but theres 41 miles of trails there so thats a good weekend of riding

·
Registered
437 Posts
Day Ride
$20.00 - Adults
$10.00 - Child under 15 years old )
$10.00 - Passenger
those are the costs unless you have an anual member ship

Annual Membership
$100.00 - Individual
$175.00 - Couple (Husband & wife or 1-parent + 1 Child)
$200.00 - Family (Husband, wife & MINOR Children under 18, up to 4-Children)
(each additioanl child is $25 extra)
these are the anual costs

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
really? its a pretty sweet place
http://majestictrails.com/
theres the link to it i havnt been there myself i was actually planing a trip in april or may but ive had a few friends that have been there and they love it. it has an mx track plus all the trails are well marked and they have everything from beginer to expert and with safe exits on the expert trails incase someone gets in over their head. they do have camping but dont have facilities but there are lots of hotels withing 10-20 minutes of the place.
Sweet, I just took a look. I have been trying to find more "legal" areas to ride.Our ridding hear is great but its not getting any bigger:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
437 Posts
yeah same here im in ny but its about a 2- 2.5 hour drive to there so id deff be game if we went there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
My birthday is in april so im hoping to plan a ride there around then so i can report back then or if the weather gets better aka a little warmer i might do a day trip there as its open year round

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My birthday is in april so im hoping to plan a ride there around then so i can report back then or if the weather gets better aka a little warmer i might do a day trip there as its open year round
Sounds good. If ya go early let me know, I may go with ya...if the weather breaks..

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I'm in depending on the spot. Magistic is a 6hr drive but lucky for me I can break it up and stay and the grandparents which is about half way. If it has to be at a park what about rock run or lost trails? Rauch creek is 50 for the day, 15 for a year membership and 35 for the day.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm in depending on the spot. Magistic is a 6hr drive but lucky for me I can break it up and stay and the grandparents which is about half way. If it has to be at a park what about rock run or lost trails? Rauch creek is 50 for the day, 15 for a year membership and 35 for the day.
Lost trails is a good one right in Dunmore PA, but very very rocky (welcome to North East PA LOL)..Nothing in stone yet..Just getting ideas of ware to do a big ride in PA..
http://www.ridelosttrails.com/

1 - 20 of 109 Posts