Raptor Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Raptor Rally Swap Meet 2017.

New this year there will be two, FREE swap meets, at Group site "D". Thursday and Friday. This will be your chance to sell some items. Both days are free to RR participants.

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's getting close, ready or not, I'll be leaving in a month.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Two weeks away, who's ready? Some spots in Half Moon bay are still flooded, but they will open Windy Cove for displaced campers. Power and water included. Please keep track on the main Facebook page.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Two weeks away, who's ready? Some spots in Half Moon bay are still flooded, but they will open Windy Cove for displaced campers. Power and water included. Please keep track on the main Facebook page.

Maybe next year I'll be able to make it.

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Maybe next year I'll be able to make it.

We'd love to have you. Mattzilla was coming this year, but had complications. I'm easy with an open invitation to anyone.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
We'd love to have you. Mattzilla was coming this year, but had complications. I'm easy with an open invitation to anyone.

Do they have bike rentals? I would rather trailer/bed of truck mine and drive I like seeing the country( I just don't like wasting that time when I can fly and be there faster)

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yes, there's bike and SxS rentals, but it's always best to have your own. PM sent.

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm supposed to leave in a week!! Am I ready?? NO, lots to do between now and then. Only a 7hr drive for me, and I'll be there one way or another.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It would be a day trip for us, and hopefully a trailer by then.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Just finishing up packing and will be headed down Tue evening. I cant wait!!

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just finishing up packing and will be headed down Tue evening. I cant wait!!
We plan on Tue evening too. If you see me coming, move over. Lol.

W

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Time is running out, you should be packed, bikes tuned, and air in the tires. I'm leaving tonight, a 7hr drive, but worth it. The rally starts Thursday, 5/11/17 at Winchester Bay, Oregon. Activities every day and some great prizes given away after the BBQ on Saturday. And, new this year, kids prizes will be on Friday instead of Saturday. Check the Facebook page for all information.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yep y'all be safe out there!!

·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We came back yesterday, 5/19, and had a safe trip and rides with no crashes or injuries in our group. The sand was still draining winter rain and some of the camps were flooded, but everyone was accommodated. It rained off and on during the rally, but Sunday and the rest of the week was great, full sun and a breeze from the North. If you're from the Northwest, you know this is typical coming out of winter. Planning for a different date next year. At the raffle I came away with a $50 gift certificate from OCP, a local shop. $50 gift certificate from Devious Powersports, by Portland. 2 pair of riding pants (not my size), 3 'T' shirts, and a committee plaque as well as a volunteer plaque, and more. Grand prizes this year were $1500, 2 one-off spindle mount front spoked wheels and tires from Direct Drive, Monster exhaust up to $700 value, $500 lock-out clutch assembly again Direct Drive, and a $300 Brembo rear brake assembly from Cuervo. Poker run paid out about $170 for first place, and I forget for the scavenger hunt. Show and shine paid $200 for 1st place. Check Facebook for what I forgot. A big thanks to all vendors, volunteers, and participants that made this happen for NWRR 2017.

·
Premium Member
2,408 Posts
It was a good time, despite all the rain. First time I've ever been able to make it down for the whole thing. We got a few good hours of riding in Friday morning and Saturday.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Different dates eh? Maybe it won't be Mother's Day, my moms birthday, and my 4 yr olds choir concert (or I guess my 5 yr olds then).
Glad your safe and had a blast DEZ. and anyone else that got to go.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts