Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering if any one has had any experience with painting heal guards..pegs..ners bars and not had problems with them chipping ..i havent painted mine yet but i would like to. i bought a set of nerfs off another member here and there silver and my heal guards are already chipped pretty bad (both heal and nerfs are GYTR) can any one give me some help on what kind of paint i might be able to use thats strong

im looking into getting them all powder coating if its not to expensive but i would like to paint them my self if i can get some good paint that wount chip

any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you

·
Registered
60 Posts
Powder coating would be the ideal way!!!! My brother just got his front and rear bumper pc'd just under 100 dollars!! That's not all that bad! My other brother didn't want to spend the cash and we painted his gytr heel guards and pegs with a rubberized rocker guard. We just scuffed up the parts with a coarse sand paper. And painted the parts. It has held up really well. Highly suggested! Very easy to touch up..... Because it sprays on with textured look! I use this stuff in my wheel wells on my truck and I haven't had to respray yet! It has been two years of rocks and dirt no issues! Cheers!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts