Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in the army and im re-enlisting to go to new york, right now im in texas. i live in n e pa so new york is close to home, but any way i was wondering if any one has ever rode here at paragon ap? i looking for big hillclimbs and more big hillclimbs.
if any knows about it let me know.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Yes people have ridden here but if you go check to see if it is still open. They were talking of closing it down. I also hear it's really rocky.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
roostking660r said:
im in the army and im re-enlisting to go to new york, right now im in texas. i live in n e pa so new york is close to home, but any way i was wondering if any one has ever rode here at paragon ap? i looking for big hillclimbs and more big hillclimbs.
if any knows about it let me know.
Are you headed to FT. Drum ?? If so there should be some good riding up there, when its not snowing !! :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
67 Posts
roostking660r said:
yup ft drum. i will be there in about 2 months so no snow for awhile ;)

welcome to the area , I live close to FT drum , so if you ever want to get out to ride feel free to contact me , we have tug hill right in our back yard , no hill climbs there but really nice trails , I have the area mapped out for 150 - 275 miles of legal trails , I work part time with tug hill tours as a guide so no problem there.

I also ride in Pa , near ashland and there are plenty of big major hills but they are not for a newbie rider.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
roostking660r said:
yup ft drum. i will be there in about 2 months so no snow for awhile ;)
You'll like Drum come winter time !! :confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think im up for the challenge in ashton. 8) i will be there in mid june so when i get there you better be ready to ride, cause i been waiting for some hillclimbs. down here in texas there are none.
I also know about 5 guys that will be up to go riding to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
roostking660r said:
oh would I need a ohv sticker to ride at tug hill, or any other good spot that you would reccomend?
No ohv stickers here , all you need is registration and liability insurance , it can be from NY state or out of state.

Tug hill is all state forest land as long as your registered and insured and follow the rules , your good to go.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
6-6-0-R said:
roostking660r said:
oh would I need a ohv sticker to ride at tug hill, or any other good spot that you would reccomend?
No ohv stickers here , all you need is registration and liability insurance , it can be from NY state or out of state.

Tug hill is all state forest land as long as your registered and insured and follow the rules , your good to go.
I'll have to check that out this summer, sparky's are prolly required....yes ?? :3question:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts