Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2005 Raptor 350 special edition on trade, runs amazing just wasn’t taken care of very well lol, it’s missing the plastic piece on the handlebars that have the indicators for the neutral and reverse lights, does anybody know what exactly that piece is called, I can’t seem to find anything about it online. Also the exhaust was kind of hacked up and somebody definitely should have the welding privileges revoked, any tips on a halfway decent full exhaust that’s not gonna run me 300$? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I might have that bezel piece. Will rummage through my cabinets some. Have you looked at RMATV.com for exhaust?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,604 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I might have that bezel piece. Will rummage through my cabinets some. Have you looked at RMATV.com for exhaust?
I have some of those pieces for a Raptor 700 but I don't know if they fit the 350. What do you think Morph, are they similar?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you had one I’d be more than willing to travel depending on where you’re located or pay to have it shipped to me. And I haven’t yet, I found a used header for 20$ on marketplace about 2 hours from me I’m gonna go get if I can’t find something else before, at that point I guess I’ll just order a new slip on.

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts
Ok, I don't have dash or exhaust for you. I would jump on that header and still keep an eye out for other parts.

DEZ - I do believe the bezels are different. I think on the 350 it has those round dash lights involved. Maybe similar to a 660?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Just picked up a 2005 Raptor 350 special edition on trade, runs amazing just wasn’t taken care of very well lol, it’s missing the plastic piece on the handlebars that have the indicators for the neutral and reverse lights, does anybody know what exactly that piece is called, I can’t seem to find anything about it online. Also the exhaust was kind of hacked up and somebody definitely should have the welding privileges revoked, any tips on a halfway decent full exhaust that’s not gonna run me 300$? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I can't recall any exhaust being less than 300 for the Raptor/Warrior setup. However, you should be able to find a few slip ons in that price range. (HMF/BigGun). I'm unsure what Yamaha called the dash on their website, but I would search Facebook marketplace and Craigslist in your local area to find a part out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I don't have dash or exhaust for you. I would jump on that header and still keep an eye out for other parts.

DEZ - I do believe the bezels are different. I think on the 350 it has those round dash lights involved. Maybe similar to a 660?
Went to get the exhaust and ended up buying a complete frame minus the plastics for 200$. Doesn’t seem too bad at all. Got my exhaust issue solved and the other small shit. Just got to find that bezel now. And yes they did have round lights, just a reverse and neutral. Brand new to the sport quad world so I have no idea if the 660s or 700s would be the same or not

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,604 Posts
The one I have has one hole like for a light and one hole for the key switch. It has room to drill holes on each side for more lights. It clamps on the handle bars with the built-in plastic clips. If you want to try, it's yours, just pay shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts