Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i bypass this? do i just cut off the button and ground it or do i have to leave it on?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i just cut the end of the wires off and twist them together or what?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
No, behind the left headlight there is a white 2 wire plug, just disconnect it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the white one rite behind the headlight goes to the fan. so is it the ones way up under there that are a bitch to get to. i thought i disconnected the rite one because i pulled on the sensor and that white plug moved so i disconnected it and it still sputters. now what?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont think i wanna cut any wires. knowing me i would cut the wrong ones. so any other help???

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
follow wire down under hood and disconnect it, simple as that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats what i did and it still pops and sputters. so i plugged it back in and pushed the sensor button down and it was fine??? what the hell do i have to unplug it anywhere else or just that one spot?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
did you unplug the right one? its not that hard, its the top sensor, not the bottom.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i did. the top one. but now the POS wont even start. and i put it all back together. what in the hell could this be. its all back how it started.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i finally got it to start and i was revving it up and it just died. but at idle its good.

·
Registered
441 Posts
660ryder said:
thats what i did and it still pops and sputters. so i plugged it back in and pushed the sensor button down and it was fine??? what the hell do i have to unplug it anywhere else or just that one spot?
That sensor button should be open. When you engage the parking brake it pushes in on that sensor. Can you start it in gear while holding the clutch in? If you can't its definitely the PB sensor.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it will crank over but not start in 1st

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.