Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i program my power commander to accept a nitrous dry kit? has anyone done this before. im thinking a 5-10hp shot. no biggie. can it be done without a loud KABOOM?

·
Registered
8 Posts
For a 5hp shot, you can probably fatten up the map a bit to work and not see a serious problem. However, why not do it correctly and shoot 20hp and really enjoy it? Not worth all the effort of mounting a bottle, lines, electronics, etc for only 5hp... Give me a call if you get interested in running a complete system for your Raptor. 20-30hp shots are very reliable on a Raptor, if done correctly.

-Jeremy
801-794-0307

·
Registered
364 Posts
Can i program my power commander to accept a nitrous dry kit? has anyone done this before. im thinking a 5-10hp shot. no biggie. can it be done without a loud KABOOM?
Ive been told with a 20 dry shot to spray it at your intake air temp sensor. Supposibly it will read that it very cold and fatten up your fuel

If you have a hub you could trigger the nos solinoid and then send a 5 volt signal to your preesure map and add as much fuel as you want

1 - 3 of 3 Posts